niner...

|

We went bowling today. In pre-celebration of Laura B.'s birthday. We had sweet shoes, noise makers, hats, and pita-stacked cake with hummus frosting. What more could a girl ask for? There was only one rule - after any strike, spare, or gutterball, the bowler had to bust a dance move. Or cheerleader jump. Laura Z. and I even attempted SNL's "Indian in my Tipi" stunt. Whoops. We'll keep practicing.

Anyway, it was good ol' fashion fun. And I kept consistent with my usual scoring, once again managing not to break 100. Bah! But that's all right. Hopefully my moves made up for it.

3 comments:

Anna said...

i could help you out with the bowling if you can help me out with the dance moves, and join me in some good old fashion spartan fun... [i bowled 114 the other day. woot] miss you, love <3

Laura Zaps said...

Heck YES! Seriously, my favorite part was singing Grease. And the dancing/cheerleader moves. And the hummus. Okay, so pretty much it was just great all around. I'm bummed I can't join you Friday.

Ryan said...

Just thought I would drop in and say Howdy Mam. -Ryan