r-e-l-a-x...

|
Tomorrow starts my big summer traveling extravaganza. Monday through Thursday we're having a work retreat in Scottsdale, AZ (think lots of time at the pool, pedicure, scrumptious food... aahhhh. Okay, and some meetings in-between). Then Laura and Mags are picking me up from the airport Thursday evening, which kicks off our 10-day road trip through the West Coast. Up to Oregon, down the PCH Highway (with a quick stop at the Red Woods), then to San Francisco, and further south to Carmel. We'll meet a Denver friend there who's visiting her parents back home, and eventually mosey our way back to Denver through Las Vegas and Utah. If my calculations are correct, the trip will total more than 3000 miles. Go little car, go!

I will be journaling our travel adventures and experiences along the way, then post them upon our return.

I love vacation.

1 comments:

little yellow leaf said...

That. Sounds. AMAZING!