zoom zoom...

|
I’ve been in Kansas City three point five weeks now. Time has flown! I received my first speeding ticket ever (probably needed humbled because I was really proud of that) cruising north on I-35 last week. 74 in a 60. Oops. I wasn’t even in a hurry; just had no clue what the speed limit was, and I’d been used to 70mph freeways. But I couldn’t use the “I’m new here” excuse because my DL hadn’t been updated the entire time I was in Denver – it was still a KS license with my hometown address, so that wouldn’t have gone over well either. To top it off I didn’t even have my DL with me. Because I’m that cool. So now I get to appear in court and the charge gets knocked off. Lesson definitely learned.

1 comments:

Laura Zaps said...

is your profile new? because it made me laugh out loud. wow, you really did that speeding ticket right. i should have gotten one on the way to football a couple of weeks ago, but thankfully didn't. hope all your traveling was good. i'm drained from this week, but i've been enjoying season 1 of the Office on DVD, so that's helped.