night cap...

|
Yesterday I bought six boxes of cereal.  Six.  Who does that?  It was my favorite, and it was on sale.  Let's pretend that makes it okay.

Last week I blew up my roommate's iron.  Pulled the plug from the wall using the cord (just like dad always told me not to).  There was a brief explosion, and the next thing I know, the cord is in my hand, the plug is still in the outlet.  Oopsies.  Sorry Jana.

And today I washed my sheets.  Such a wonderful thing.  The yummy smell of Downy when you exhaustedly doze off to sleep.  Too bad I forgot I hadn't thrown them in the dryer when I got home tonight.  No rest for the weary.  At least not for 45 more minutes.

2 comments:

Laura Zaps said...

okay, eww on the fish from the previous post. bad choice iron chef. but mostly, i wanted to tell you that it's okay to buy 6 boxes of cereal. jen once told me i collect cereal (seriously, i only had like 4 or 5 boxes at the time). i fully support it. plus, when it's on sale...
miss you, even though i just talked to you.

Laura Zaps said...

oh yeah, and i also LOVE sleeping in clean sheets. if only i could find someone to remember to wash them for me.