screen lift...

|
Hi! My friends, I think the days of dark blue dots are over. After almost five (!) years of blogging bliss, it's time for a change, a breath of fresh air. So I've been hunting blog templates for a couple of days (unfortunately I'm not savvy enough to design my own) and finally landed on one that suits my taste and style. Simple, clean, great fonts, etc. Now I just need to figure out how to move that flower thing (which I'm not exactly a huge fan of... something similar maybe, but not that) behind my blog title, or remove it altogether, or replace it with another grayish thing I like better.

Let me know what you think - is this change good or bad? And if you're indifferent, well... carry on.

Have a happy, snowy and warm Sunday. Oh - and Happy Valentine's Day! (I almost forgot until editing the blog's post options.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on. Love the new look!

Rae said...

Thanks Nick - I just checked your blog... didn't realize you are on TWO podcasts - nice work!

Laura Zaps said...

like it. glad you're posting again; it had been a while!

nike shoes said...

http://www.footwearclothes.com
Nike shox NZ trainers
Nike shox OZ trainers
$45/pairs hot forsell