under pressure...

|
Another wonderful Wednesday.  Had a massage scheduled this morning.  She was about to work the leg muscles when I bashfully muttered something like, "I'm so sorry... haven't shaved the legs... really embarrassed... ran out of time this morning... working on my winter coat...uh, uh..."

Being the kind person she is, the massage therapist responds, "Don't worry about it - it's really not a big deal.  And this might not help you feel better, but, it's really just like massaging a man."

Ummm... definitely did not help me feel better.  Instead it made me think of really hairy men's legs for the remainder of the session.

Razor - stat!

1 comments:

Jen Samayoa said...

So according to J.Crew, it is cool to have hairy legs. So much so, they are selling what appear ot be tights that make you look like you have a ton of leg hair. So you are IN!

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978608247