that's a wrap...

|
Here's a look at the summer's highlights (so I don't forget), which at a closer look might appear a little pathetic.
  • Numerous trips to the lake including a rainy Hawaiian birthday bash, smoky stories around the campfire, kneeboarding at dusk, and... I finally stopped being a weenie and slalom skiied. That's a big deal.
  • Random trip to Omaha, NE where I enjoyed a tour of the city (Nebraska is a lot more beautiful than I imagined - really), the College World Series, and hours of pointless, silly entertainment with two friends - thanks Brian. I also hit up four states in three hours that weekend, and visited Anna in the 'Dot afterward.
  • Fourth of July celebration with lots of friends at a Royals game. We grilled out of the back of the Cirrus. Yes, of course they lost, but the fireworks show was pretty impressive. "Royals, #1 in fun." Ha.
  • Bachelorette party in small town America - my first one. It was ridiculous.
  • The big move to the MC (thanks mom and dad). I hate moving. I love our new home. And my bedroom is the size of New Jersey.
  • Zach and Bridget's wedding back home. I remembered again why I hardly go home.
  • Finally, who can forget the countless trips to the 'Ville. If my summer needed summed up that would be it. Work, Aggieville. Um... yeah that's it. I am now poor but happy. And a little upset there are no more Friday specials.

0 comments: