moo...

|
Work has been a little monotonous lately. Summertime brings slow time and I have not gotten to run any superviser shifts because a few crew people are training to advance and need the practice. But anyway, I get actual breaks when working the line, so I suppose that's a perk, instead of running around and grabbing a bite at 9PM or something. I try to bring in fruit on a daily basis, first of all because I always need a little sweet something after eating salty food, but secondly because I'd like to think I am being healthy. We all know how it feels now that swimsuit season has rolled around and we must battle the bulge. Yep, you know exactly what I mean. Okay, eveyone except those naturally skinny girls that don't even have to exercise to stay thin, and they just don't count.

In order to combat my additional winter layering, I occasionally bring cereal to work. I just bought a little squeeze bottle at Target that holds the perfect amount of milk and I could not wait to use it tonight. I know, it's the little things that keep me going. Finally break time rolled around and I got everything ready to go. I learned fairly quickly that my "squeeze" bottle does not exactly "squeeze." It is actually very stiff and awkward. I squeezed and then it squeezed - cold skim milk ALL over me and the desk. It just sprayed out every which way, except the bowl of course. My pants, white shirt (I was informed my bra color become easily obvious - bleh), neck, face - soaked in milk. It finally dried. And when it did I smelled ferocious. Mmmmm... burrito anyone?

1 comments:

Ryan said...

I forgot how good those Burritos where. Don't worry bout the spilled milk... that smell of Chip is better than anything Milk could do to ya. Careful now, you never know where I'll show up.