puddin'...

|
While attempting a little office organization today I came across the menu of a restaurant called Iron Barley. It's located in St. Louis, possibly not in the best part of town. But it was showcased on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, and it's so GOOD!

I ordered Schnitzel & Spaetzle and have honestly been craving it ever since. I don't even know what that means (I think it was a fried pork chop of some sort), but it was such great food.

If you're ever in the STL area I highly recommend it stopping by. Don't be discouraged by the ambiance. It's well worth the grub.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you're up for some German food, there's a wonderful German restaurant in Paola: http://www.beethovens-paola.com/index.html

I wouldn't mind making the trip down there sometime for the food. I know the owners.

Laura Zaps said...

Did you notice Reuben the Dog on the menu?