rock salt...

|
Maybe, hopefully, pretty-pretty please, the replacement cell phone will arrive tomorrow. It's been a difficult go without it.

Other than that, life is full. I love summer and all the sports it involves. I love BBQs and ice cream and the sun's warmth after spending all day indoors enduring icy air-conditioning.

And friends who knock on your door because they know your phone is broken.

And winning strategy board games against Nick (sorry Nick).

And not knowing what tomorrow will bring, but instead simply living and loving the moment. That's life in all its glory.

Summertime helps me feel alive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever! I'm going to win that game one of these days...

Rae said...

haha! i'll keep playing. i've just been lucky so far...

Bridget Brown said...

Remember your Mom's homemade ice-cream on the 4th of July? Yum!! Out on the drive cranking that stuff was so worth it.

I lost my phone last week. The only time I have regretted not having a land line...