four-eyes...

|

Today I visited the eye doctor. After being a 20/20 girl all my life, I had recently noticed some eyeball strain and blurriness - usually after hours of staring at a computer monitor. I was preparing myself to admit old age was finally sinking in its fake little denture teeth.

Following the appointment I called dad to give him the report.

"Dad, it seems as though I have a stigmata."

Yep. You heard correctly. I went to the eye doctor and left with the markings of Christ.

Ummmmm.

I mean astigmatism. I have astigmatism!

Now I can order cool glasses.

2 comments:

Laura Zaps said...

me too (not the markings of Christ, the other one!) don't worry, you won't have to wear your glasses all the time (at least I don't, obvi)

Jen Samayoa said...

Ouch! on the stigmata! HILARIOUS!