just scribbles...

|
Okay so we all know the semester is almost over. Hallelujah. I am attempting to cram tonite for an exam I thought was later on tomorrow. As it is probably obvious in the way I shape my thoughts, my class notes are incredibly scattered. They are technically organized, but the margins are full of doodles and thoughts and songs that were stuck in my head, and in an effort to stay awake I express myself rather than pay attention to the professor. It's actually easy to follow this whole year simply based on what is written in my 5-subject spiral. So I thought I'd share a few of my doodles (it's too bad you can't see my artwork), not only for entertainment, but also as a slight documentary to this semester. It's been a ride.

- "so long sweet summer. i stumbled upon you and gratefully basked in your rays."
- so tired!
- dumb warcraft... ryan's fault i had a dream about bears.
- "stay or leave i want you not to go but you should. it was good as good goes."
- well hello. funny meeting you here.
- day-o, DaaAAAAaaaa-O, Daylight come and you wanna go home.
- Here I am... Rock you like a hurricane.
- "cuz i'm leaving on a jet plane. don't know when i'll be back again. oh babe i hate to go."
- chAnGE*
- I have to pee please.
- rainy day. t.v. couch. me & you.
- your words hurt. a lot.
- f-ing jerk.
- i want a job.
- miss you.
- lip service
- disconnected
- "oh i wish that i knew what i know now, when i was younger..."
- white males = good ol' boys
- beauty
- so many questions
- just say no to synergy
- are you just being selfish? don't be selfish. it hurts too bad. uses my time. steals my energy. don't be selfish.
- "wake me up when September ends."
- what is security? is there such thing?
- "when the rain comes I will hold you."
- i skipped class. thank goodness.
- holy cow
- freaking tired
- 1+1=...3? I hate synergy.

0 comments: