the sweet life...

|
It's not my fault I'm up this late. It's not my fault and I will regret it terribly in the morning. Should have known better than to drink strong coffee at 8:30pm. And now that I'm awake and all sorts of reflective, why not a quick post... A friend of mine recently stumbled upon the ol' blog, and mentioned how it's been up since 2005. I sort of laughed and thought, yep, kinda crazy. But I didn't really think about it until my caffeine-buzzed drive home. 2005. A Little Spark of Madness has been a part of the Blogger society for five years. Then for a second I felt old. And then I got over it (uh, for the most part).

So I looked it up when I got home. Turns out he was right... in seven more days the blog is five years old. Sort of funny the whole thing got started in order to post and share photos with friends and family. Yes, that was because back then Facebook didn't have a photo uploading option. Or photo albums period. (Gasp - there was a time Facebook didn't have photo-sharing capabilities? My word. What did we do with all our spare time? Mighty good question my friend... )

Thanks to everyone's readership and support through the blog. It is a joy to share my life with you, and for you to endure all my ramblings and musings... I'm very grateful.

The celebration will be marked by posting a plethora (and I do mean plethora) of photos from the happenings of this spring/summer, hopefully by tomorrow sometime. So help me slow-downloading function, that I do not pull out all my sun-bleached hair by the time that post is complete.

Happy five years and 287 posts.

0 comments: