rocktober...

|
Sorry Rockies - what an awesome run while it lasted. And we loved watching amazing game followed by amazing game, leading to the World Series. The loss tonight was a bummer. We were crossing our fingers that it wouldn't be a sweep. For many reasons. One of them being the many many hours consumed trying to score WS tickets. Which was basically two straight days of complete unproductivity as employees around the state hit refresh for hours (literally) in hopes of ticket success. Out of everyone I knew (which was basically everyone I know) trying, the only person to succeed was my mom. My mom! She took time during work to order tickets for baseball history. Trust me, this was no easy feat, and now my friends here think she's even more awesome than before. The sad part of the story? We had tickets to Monday's game. But Monday's game is no more. The Sox walloped us 4-0 in the series, so it's bye-bye Monday baseball game, bye-bye Rockies World Series.

That's okay. There's always next year. And by then I think we'll have all the kinks worked out.

Pictured above are ten girls (well nine, the tenth is taking the picture and, for obvious reasons, not technically pictured) smashed on our couches, cheering the Rocks on for a victory tonight. Perhaps we didn't cheer loud enough...

1 comments:

Laura Zaps said...

see that empty bowl of chips....ugh.