back in black...

|

I haven't been able to catch up, so I'll give a few bullets to remind myself of the exciting life I lead:

- Two weeks ago my parents and brother came down for the Colorado game. We had a fun, windy tailgate and a close game. Jarrod got Liz and I into the box seats on the east side, which made us feel... well... rich and important. It was a great view.

- Halloween was a rowdy good time. Anna and I worked diligently on our costumes, and pulled off a fairly successful punk/gothic persona. Sometimes we weren't even recognized, which was part of the plan I suppose. If I knew I'd get my blonde back, I would probably dye it more often. It took five shampoos and a very black loofah to get it all washed out. At the end of the night we headed to Longhorns for some dancing. The costume contest was hilarious. And once again I love dancing. If someone can lead me around the room, I'm all yours for the evening. Anna and I had a successful trek through the park, scissors and all.

- Um... well this is just blatant bragging but I got the best test score out of all the people in my class recently, and it was a pretty big deal. Well not really, but I was proud. That was a first.

- My grandpa is doing well. His chemo treatments have been helping and besides the usual side effects, he feels a lot better. My grandma, on the other hand, is really sick. She has weak lungs and is always getting infections. It's hard to see someone who used to run around a hundred miles an hour feel so weak. But she keeps fighting. She's stubborn and I love her for it. Yes, all my stubbornness comes from that side of the family.

- In other news, that is all the news I have. I admit it, I'm a little boring right now, but I will pick up the pace. Actually I do have more to add, I'm just not in the right state of mind to write. Don't let the suspense get you.

0 comments: