hey good lookin'...

|
You know you love your roommate when you don't mind sharing your birthday with them. Actually, I must really really love Anna because I can't wait to share my bday with her. And we're going out tonite. Like rockstars. Everyone must come and share in the festivties.

Oh and I had a situation to pose my loyal readers that may or may not exist. Today I'm in my Law class, cramming some last minute facts before the exam. I am fairly easy person to distract, and a people watcher as well, so I kept paying attention to everyone walking in the room. A few minutes past when I glanced up from my notes and saw a guy coming in that I didn't recognize. It wasn't as though I was intentially checking him out. I didn't even mean to. You know the type of situation - when someone just takes you completely by surprise and you're caught staring... well it was just like that. And then I did a double because, quite frankly, he was just my type (if I even have one) and I was a bit taken aback. Damn... how have I not seen him all semester? It was at that point I finally recognized who he was. Umm... my boyfriend... really. His hair was messed up from the rain and he had his glasses on (a weakness of mine). Oops. Try explaining that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE sharing my birthday with you too! i wouldn't have it any other way :)

-anna

Anonymous said...

Maybe it should rain more often? Also, 90% of the time the glasses work everytime!!!