triple salchow...

|
I conquered my big ol' test today. After many hours of studying last night, and the night before that, wait, scratch that, okay only last night, I'm so happy to be done. I thought I did pretty well, but after discussing some of the questions, I realized I might have botched quite a few. Maybe I should get back to my old study habits of reviewing for more than one day. I don't tend to get unmotivated when the end is near, but perhaps the nearing graduation date is affecting me too. Not that I'm getting bad grades, (breathe mama) just not the 4.0 I was hoping to finish up with.

Okay okay. And I went ice skating today. Crazy I know, when it's sixty-five degrees outside. And the rink is about twenty by twenty feet. But it was pretty hilarious. Clint's gangly legs flying everywhere and me moving at a granny's pace. Meggie's bf hooked us up - that's right free skating none the less. I barely mastered a turn-spin thingy and Clint attempted stopping, while the middle school girls lapped us going backwards. Sweet.

Last thing. I have tomorrow off. (Cries of celebration - Yippee!) I will be putting it to good use by not getting out of my bed until at least 3PM. It's mandatory. And I can't wait. :)

Okay one more thing. My Anna-bonana is babysitting um... older people this week and I never get to see her. Not nearly enough anyway. So this is just to say, roomie. I miss you. Mwah.

0 comments: