it's here...

|
My internet was hooked up today. And I was just starting to be weaned from my obssesive usage and time wasting online tactics. I've been "blogging" in a word document since my move, in order to keep my sanity. The entries start in July so if you'd like check out the archives, you can get the whole scoop on my transition thus far, it should be a fairly quick read, have no fear. And if you would like the short of it: I made it, I'm happy, it's beautiful here, and I miss everyone. A lot. It's different not seeing a familiar face around every corner. I catch your faces in people I pass on the street all the time. "Hey there's so and so... wait, no, can't be." So you are all in my heart. Aaaaaand... come visit! :)

1 comments:

Ryan said...

So right after I sent you the whiney email I decided to check your blog ... and yeah ... prolly should have checked here first. I'm pumped everything went so well with the move, job, and the circus that comes with that hole thing.

I'm sure in no time you will be a Denver public transit Guru. I have given up any hope of ever understanding any NYC transit system, I pretty much fail at life there (ask Kevin).

I also wanted to let you know that I'm with on loving my stupid little work area. I actually bought a catus that hangs out with me at my desk. He doesn't like people but I told him your bucket story.

Ryan