adventure mountain...

|
It was finally time to hit the slopes this weekend. Shawndra journeyed to CO and we attempted to ski it up bunny style. Kate, a friend from Denver (well, technically Wichita) also joined us.
The day turned out to be, well, gorgeous. The sun was warm, the wind didn't blow, the lifts were line free, and snow from the night before made it just about the best skiing you could ever ask for.
My cousins Adam and Brendan made the trip too - we sardined ourselves into the Alpine Inn Saturday and loved us some Mexican food and margs to wash away our aching muscles.
I finally had to say goodbye to my roomie at the DIA. She's going back with a few bruises (particularly on the posterior) but many fun memories. I miss her already!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hon,
I had a wonderful time with you, your cousins, and Kate. I definitely want to come back again, but unfortunately I doubt I can until I graduate for the last time YAY!!! Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for trying your best to teach me how to ski and just being my friend. Your AWESOME!!! Love ya...Shawndra