sticky...

|
Folks, I do believe we have ourselves a blizzard! A BIG one - I have snow sitting on my porch ledge two feet straight up (and I'm really not exaggerating - really). It's been pretty entertaining to watch it accumulate throughout the day - and I can't wait to see what it will look like in the morning. My car is stuck with a big ol' snow drift behind it that will most likely be impassable tomorrow morning. Ack - I need four-wheel drive! Today was great - I was able to work on reports from home and get things organized after my absence from the mini-vaca. Who knows what Thursday will bring (we're suppose to go dancing - I hope it stops by then!)... tonight I baked homemade cookies (they look a little gourmet-like) to give to friends and take home to family (since the work cookie-exchange thing was cancelled).

Anyway... my digital camera is in my car - doh! - so I'm trying to take some pics with my phone, but it isn't doing much justice to the amount of snow we've received. (Did I mention that I love it?) It's getting crazy - hang onto your hats!

0 comments: