fancy pants...

|
Bridgie came to visit this weekend! Her trip came with perfect timing, as Saturady was my first company Christmas party, or as the inviation stated, "Generic, Non-Offensive, End-of-Calendar Year, Office Party Invitation." And I knew she'd be the best date because I wouldn't have to entertain her and make sure she was comfortable, not wasted, etc. (because that girl can hold a conversation and shake her tail feathers without me worrying). We had a BLAST. The place was amazing - a swanky warehouse complete with a lounge, long white sheets hanging from the ceiling, and hor devours everywhere we turned. Rumor has it there was a line-up waiting to dance with us. Ah rubbish. Okay, well maybe we did remain on the dance floor a majority of the night, with plenty of people to whirl and twirl with. Note to self - it's probably not wise to teach a co-worker new moves that consist of them pulling you through their legs. Whoops!
Here is some of the entertaining crew, John and Vince - these boys were not afraid to spank the planks!
While giving Bridge the tour of my neck of the woods, we couldn't help stopping in front of a gorgeous Christmas tree beckoning us to take a photo. So we took lots. 'Twas bit of a winter wonderland there. Sadly, Bridge didn't get to see any snow during her visit... and luckily she didn't - another day and she'd have been stuck at the DIA with about 4,000 other people. Thanks for coming Bridge - it was so great to see you. And also wonderful to have the roomie heart to hearts I've been missing. Come back again soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you two were soooooo well behaved. I seem to remember this time at this one place. I think both of ya didn't fair to well. Maybe that was those two other girls I know named Bridge and Rachelle. muhahaha. -Ryan

Anonymous said...

I don't think Ryan knows us well enough :) We were perfectly behaved!
-Bridget