it's all in the hips...

|
Okay here comes another Thursday night re-cap after a heavy work-loaded week. Delicious dinner followed by some pre-celebrating before heading to the bars because Meggie is finally recouped - yay! Let's have a moment for her appendix. ----------------- Alrighty. Ryan and I headed to Fats for some fishbowls. It went down way too fast, because you see, I have an issue with straws. Put one in a drink, it'll be gone in no time. Give me a beer bottle, I'll sip on it no problem. Moral of story? Just say no to straws. Mixed with big fruity drinks. Oh what the 'ell give me another one. A lot of Ryan's friends met us out there, and my faithful friend Jeff came out too, with his ever faithful "thumbs up" following close behind. Ha ha. He has surgery on his tendon tomorrow, I think. Maybe I'll steal his brace.

Some friends then started begging to go to Joe's. Ack! Not more dancing. This can never be good. There is a strong possibility some of my inhibitions had been removed by this point. Yep. So I danced. Dang it. Mike made me take a cheap tequila shot. He seems to get very generous with the tequila after a few drinks. I'll be sure to return the favor. Of course the classic "Jump On It" started playing and more dancing ensued. If you could call it dancing. Regardless I had a great time, hilarious time - I wish I could tell all of my stories. Things were even funnier today as I recalled the random events this morning.

OH! This morning, now that was a treat. After not getting much sleep that evening, or the entire week for that matter, I was trying to squeeze in a precious hour of shut-eye before I headed to work at the break of dawn. The scene: me comfortably passed out in happy la-la dreamland. All of the sudden a blaring radio from a neighboring room comes on, and somehow manages to continue squawking (playing "Golddigger" nonetheless) and completely violating my peace. I jump out of bed looking all sorts of pretty, half dressed and blind, and proceed to smash the first button I could find with my eyes still closed. Ahhh. Quiet. Back to bed. Fifteen minutes later - same flipping thing. However this time the obnoxiousness was accompanied by an alarm clock just as loud. Are you kidding me? AAaaaauurgh! This time it gets shut it off. It's a good thing because I was about to throw the thing out the window. Wow, I love sleeping in.

0 comments: