|
So I've realized that I have a blogging problem. As in I want to do it all the time. I could do it more than once a day but then I remember that my life really isn't crucially exciting, therefore I will spare all of you from boredom; although maybe you're reading this because you're bored. Interesting.

Here's a quick rundown of my week. My brother finally made the trip up here from college. And I was so happy. Don't tell anyone but I was getting a little homesick. I know - shhhhh. He met me at Kite's along with numerous beligerent friends that had way too many cheap beer towers. We painfully watched the K-State v. OU game. Bleh. That's all I have to say about that. At least my company was entertaining. Afterward we played racquetball which was pretty funny. He gets to practice against some crazy friends at school and was bringing me a challenge. We'll just say they were close games. Later Anna, Kevin, Justin, and I watched "Crash", which I recommend to rent. Wow, I've hit two great movies in a row. That's actually amazing based on my track record. I'm not sure what a Ryan Dunn review would say (haha) but I think it's at least worth a try.

This week I had two big presentations for my business classes, both of which went okay. Nope, not great, but that just goes to fault my public speaking skills. The industry analysis we did today was a group project and required many unplanned hours. Granted I get nervous as most people do before speaking in front of fifty people, so this time I attempted another approach. I figured that by putting off thinking about speaking beforehand I would remain calm and professional. I'm not sure I pulled off a "put-together" look when the second I started speaking my hands, my whole paper, AND leg was visibly shaking. Like it wasn't even part of my body. I was telling them to stop but they didn't listen; just went right on shaking for all the class to see. I made it through in 7.5 minutes. It was only supposed to be 4.5. Oops. My group went over time thanks to me. I'm just glad I didn't fall over due to uncontrollable body movements. I don't know what my deal is. Yes I'm working on it.

Besides that I'm a little exhausted due to lack of sleep - the usual complaint of college kids I suppose. I was looking forward to a nap when I got home, but haven't had time yet. Matt came over and I forced him to get ice cream with me (evil laugh). That's what he gets for surprise visits.

Other than that I guess we'll see what Thursday has yet in store. To go out or not go out... uhhh... I'm out.

0 comments: