screw studying...

|
There's something about hot coffee, a perfect day, and a great friend to spend it with that gets your heart talking. I love it when I am supposed to be studying, but sometimes there are much more meaningful things to discuss. One of my favorite things about friendships is when moving past the outer layers and discovering a whole new facet to their life. Past the superficialities, common chatter, and small talk that I loathe so much, into the things that matter. I like digging deeper. And sometimes all you need is someone to listen and not say a word, for you to even hear yourself. Because sometimes life gets all mumble-jumbled and it's hard to tell what is real and what is important; what matters and what really doesn't. It can be overwhelming at times I guess. But then again I suppose that's how life is intended to be.

0 comments: