bambi...

|
The weekend was quite successful. One of my friends was in town I rarely get to see and we had a good time in the 'ville. Anna and I entertained afterward with glorious nachos that were made possible by Brian's rare find (the Tostitos on the upper shelf). Otherwise, I just might have starved. I had to forge through two 8-hour night shifts at work, much to my dismay. Sunday we got rocked and pumped out a bajillion burritos. I was in charge, and as much things that we almost ran out of, things went surprisingly smoothly. My crew was a great help.

I have a... cough cough... cough... cold with a scratchy throat. Poor me. But don't worry, when I take little kid's cough syrup, it keeps me up all night long. Oops.

On a more serious note, my family could use your prayers. My grandpa has a 95% chance of stomach cancer, which is really rare. If diagonosed correctly it's in stage four, which is the highest level possible, and he is not allowed to have surgery. Hopefully when he gets a second opinion, things will look better.

Also, on her way home from my grandparent's this weekend, mom managed to get ran over by Bambi's father. A huge buck came out of a field toward her car while a truck was passing her. The deer missed her and hit the truck, propelling the buck back into her car and off the hood. She was okay, thanks goodness. The deer was not.

0 comments: