i need a... job?

|
Okay so I did crash a lot on the water this weekend at the lake, but it was well worth it. I spent Friday evening until Sunday with a good chunk of family. And I played harder than I've gotten to all summer, which is why my shoulder blades are screaming at me now. We had a campfire both nights and sat around for hours telling stories. My wakeboard skills haven't improved much but I'll be at it again next summer.

Anyway, as an update to me freaking out when I try so hard not to, this week has been off to a much better start. I skipped the Career Fair today because my resume wasn't finished and my classes didn't get cancelled leaving no time for preparation (and I was dragging my feet which didn't help my desire). The job proposition fell through because they're looking for someone right away, and I of course won't be out until May, but I'm not discouraged. There will be many more chances.

Work cut my hours back a ton, as in I only work two days this week, which is perfect. I'll be attending the Career Fair tomorrow, hopefully with some promise and I have a test Thursday morning, then I'm home free.

Oh yeah, and yesterday Patrick beat me five out of six games in racquetball (scratch that, he won all six; he called me today on the correction. I only played well one match [13-15] oops). It was pathetic, I mean I was. Apparently I wasn't awake from my nap yet, or maybe he was on fire. My brother is challenging me to a match the next time he's down here. He's been practicing. Apparently his roomate is amazing. Oh, and he told me this weekend a guy from his school, age 22, wants to meet me. Those boys are hurting for the ladies down there if they have to check out other dude's sisters on messenger. I laughed.

0 comments: