freaking out...

|
AAAAaaaAAaaaaauuugh! Two exams, an important job application (which means type your freaking resume Rachelle!), three major projects, and the career fair. And yes I'm whining. I've been at the library all day trying to focus and not nod off. The ol' Business Law just won't sink in... I've got the basics but not at all the detailed knowledge I need. And Marketing is a lot more information than I'd planned but I'm placing my bets that it will be a little more common sense. Ha - everytime I say that it's usually a bomb. The workload I had this weekend allowed for zero to zippo studying as I was struggling to even complete all my Tuesday homework. I'm going to need to cut some major hours to get the next two weeks complete - crap!

The load is lightened because my family and cousins are headed up to the lake this weekend. Yay! And I can't wait to get on the water again, with no worries except busting on a wave, which is about as good as it gets.

0 comments: