crazy train...

|
After a chaotic morning, Anna and I headed to game. We brought our own tailgate, so if you ever need suggestions for supplies, we're pretty efficient. P. S. did I tell you Anna made me an egg-bagel sandwich this morning? Delicious.

Okay, anyway, the tailgating was perfect because just about everyone we knew was right on the pavement/grass front line, and after visting Mike's part-ee, we got to visit a whole lot more people, and Anna and I even played gladiators. Yes of course I won. She was weak.

I got to watch the first quarter plus ooohh.. five minutes of the next... but enough to see the cats score. I love football games. I love the student section. And I love the Wabash. I can't wait until KU is here. I think it's due time for Anna to crowd surf. Haha.

Now I have to go to work and have no desire or even much ability to be making salsas and serving up burritos. Dang it.

0 comments: