bars take two...

|
Okay trip two to the bars proved to be much more entertaining. Friday night the guys from work called and I had Long Islands with them before heading to the 'Ville. Of course Liz and I didn't get there until 11:30 so they were closed before we blinked twice, but it was entertaining. Then I headed to Porters to meet up with Ryan and his friends. Perhaps because of everyone's level of intoxication things just seemed funnier than usual, but Ryan and Brandon had me laughing harder than I have for a long, long time. My stomach hurt. Anna joined us and we headed home soon after that. I won't tell of the scene that occurred upstairs but let's just say I was rolling on the ground laughing my posterior off and Anna is probably scarred for life. I heart you Anna and I'm still laughing.

0 comments: