bar scene...

|
As much as I thought I wasn't ready to grow-up and leave the college scene, perhaps you could say last night was a reality check. Get me out! We ran into a bunch of people Anna and I knew which was great - until my world got a whole lot smaller really quick. Everything that happened kept reminding me of high school - when everyone knows everyone else's business. When I first got to college I was so happy to get away from all of that and live a little less dramatically. Apparently that can only last so long until friend circles start overlapping and drama rears its ugly head.

Thank goodness I now know what a little bit of normacly (if there is such a thing) feels like. I know I sometimes drive Ryan crazy with my childish streaks but I really really appreciate him helping me realize what a relationship does not have to be. You have no idea.

0 comments: