fame...

|
Happy Daylight Savings! Yay - one extra hour of sleep we could all use. So, anyway I wanted to let everyone know about an advertising contest being put on by Chipotle - select universities from around the country were invited and given pretty much free range to participate in creating 30 second t.v. spots. There are two different ways to win. First, the big champion receives $20,000 - split between the school and the student (sweet!). But it doesn't stop there - the commercials are also uploaded on youtube.com at Chipotle Ad Contest and are available for your viewing pleasure. The spot with the most views or best rating, (something like that - I can't remember which) also wins $5,000. Friday during lunch we all gathered 'round for the priemere viewing. Some aren't so great. Othres are terrible. But some are pretty hilarious, as well as a few that are mighty impressive.

I included some of my favorites to check out if interested. It's great internet entertainment... and I know we all have time to burn anyway (honestly, who isn't plugged into myspace or facebook as we speak - mmhmmm). Don't worry, this isn't a shameless plug - although it may appear to be - I simply wanted to spread the word. If you find one you like, feel free to vote!

The Wall
Dryer
Burrito Rocket
Locally Raised

Side note, I keep forgetting to mention I will be in Florida part of next week/weekend. Yes, so I shaved my "groomed for winter" legs (go ahead and eww... but ladies you know we all do it) and will hopefully be enjoying warm weather soon!

0 comments: