trippin'...

|
I was headed to work this morning - walking down the sidewalk and taking in the sunshine. A (very cute) guy a little ways ahead was walking toward me on that same sidewalk. He was looking at me. Perhaps a little distracted. And then he ran into a tree.

No really. He ran into a tree on the sidewalk.

I thought the day couldn't get much better. Until a singing telegram arrived at the office, dressed as a disheveled chicken (poofy white slip, brightly colored wool socks, Pumas, and a chicken mask - carrying balloons), and serenaded the crowd.

After something such as that, there is really nothing left to say.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow hon,
That is mighty impressive! I don't think I have ever caused a guy to run into a tree before (or anything for that matter)!! Good job...that definitely deserves a pat on the back...or at least his number...right:)!!!

Miss ya...Shawndra